Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seven Months

Well, a little late, but here are the seven months pictures. Today we just went for the 6 month well-baby check, and the stats:

weight: 13 lbs. 2 oz. (10%)
length: 25.5 inches (50%)


Sunshine


Guess what I just did to my Diaper?


Grandma B


Spain


Overnight train from Rome to Paris.


I thought it would be taller.


Water?


Aunt Kelsy has excellent tastes in hats.


Great Grandpa.... you have a nice hair cut.


Mona & Sydney


Breakfast with scruffy dad.

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOVE the pictures. And her little dress and cute shirt. :) haha. She is so stinking adorable. I am glad I get to see her in a month (and you too!).

As for swaddling...both my kids just kinda broke out on their own...making it looser little by very little each night helped too.