Thursday, July 14, 2011
Random Tidbits About Our 7 Month Old
* She is a world traveler (more on that, I promise), we are very proud of our little trooper, she made so many friends and only had a couple of rough nights
* Sleep is still going well, although we are trying to get back into a routine after all our travels and our still unsettled life (living in a hotel), last night she slept a good 10 1/2 hours, and today we are trying to get some good naps in, or at least try to figure out how much she wants to be napping these days.
* She is rolling over from belly to back and back to belly, trying to sit up on her own, but not quite there yet, her fine motor skills are quite refined as she loves to play with necklaces, earrings, and watches (expensive tastes, oh no)
* She loves her toes, they taste pretty good
*She is a big smiler, as you can see from the last post, she's learning what the camera is and that she gets a good reaction whenever she smiles and that thing is out. I believe she is also learning that she's quite a little cutie, she sure does play it up whenever a stranger comes up and oohs and ahhs at her (we're going to have to watch that one).
* No teeth yet, but she sure likes gumming things, especially the pacifier
* She still needs a good swaddle when she sleeps, but we're working on breaking that, so far, we've got a half an arm out of the swaddle (any tips for this would be appreciated)
*Yesterday she started walking while holding onto my hands of course, uh oh, I think we need to slow that down a bit, I'm not ready for a walker :)
* She is now a solid food eater, we pretty much started when we got back from our trip (I didn't really want to deal with the food thing while travelling). She's really only eating fruits and veggies, she loves her sweet potatoes and bananas. I'm really pushing the avocados (good fats), but she's not too sure about them, mixing them with apples seems to help.