Monday, November 8, 2010

It's going fast

The time really is going fast. I can hardly believe that we're down to 9 weeks. At the beginning of this, 30 weeks felt so far away and now here we are.
This week, we start interviewing for my position at school. We have 2 1/2 weeks to Thanksgiving and then only 3 weeks after that. I will hopefully have 3 weeks of rest and relaxation before this little girl joins our world. So when you break it down like that, it's no time at all.
We are both looking forward to meeting her though. She's quite a little active thing in my stomach and I'm anxious to see if she will be out of my stomach too.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

I'm 30 weeks tomorrow, and have been thinking about the way the remaining weeks break down when you're on a "School schedule" with the holidays, it's CRAZY how soon this little one will be here-I know exactly how you feel!!!

Julie said...

It is crazy...especially if she comes early (or late!). I can't believe my baby is 9 months old....