Friday, November 19, 2010

32 Weeks


How far along: 32 Weeks and 5 day

Size of baby: 3.75 lbs. 16.7 inches from crown to heal, and she weighs about as much as a jicama

Total weight gain: well, we're up to 35 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yup, all maternity nowadays

Gender: still a girl

Food Cravings: Still no cravings, just starting to get hungrier again as the baby grows

What I miss: Not waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom

Sleep: Some nights are better than others, read above comment

Symptoms: varicose veins, yikes! Funny story though: the dr. gave me some support hose to wear to help keep them at bay. The first day I wore them, as soon as I was at school, they had slid down to my knees, where they stayed for the rest of the day (they were only the thigh-high kind). Needless to say, I did not wear them the next day.

Best moment of the week: Dr. appt. on Tuesday-- finding out once again that everything looks great(always good to hear) and a baby shower on Wednesday, put on by my school. I will be sad to leave them!

ps I promise I don't wear the same thing everyday, although it's starting to feel that way. This way you can really compare the last 2 pictures:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

You look great! I love the look of concentration on your face. That's funny about the support hose. :)

~Sue said...

Getting SO close! Such a cute pregnant lady :) I bought HER a little something a couple of weeks ago :) Love ya!

Ramblings said...

I can't wait to hang out with little jicama! You know what you need to help with those TED hose....that one kind of lingerie that has clips that come off the undies. That will keep them up, right?
You look beautiful dear sister!