Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 To Go

* Sorry about the self-portrait, that will have to do for a while

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 30 Weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 3 lbs. 15.7 inches from crown to heal

Total weight gain: ok, I'll fess-up, 30 lbs.

Maternity clothes: All Maternity pants and then I've found that a size medium shirt still fits fine and tends to be cuter than the maternity shirts

Gender: still a girl, named Maude (per Kelsy's request)

Food Cravings: Still no cravings, just starting to get hungrier again as the baby grows

What I miss: My old jeans

Sleep: Waking up most every night for one reason or another

Symptoms: the heart burn got pretty bad there for a while, but seems to have subsided, "thank you Lord for that blessing."

Best moment of the week: watching an elbow or knee, poke out from the top of my belly and slide down to the other side, just crazy to see

What I'm looking forward to: Still very excited about seeing her. But trying to take in these moments, because once she's here, life will never be the same.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

You are so cute! I wish I could see that adorable tummy in person :)

Julie said...

I LOVE the tummy! Isn't that crazy when you can see her moving??! Claire was constantly squirming around and she hasn't changed much. :) Glad your heartburn is better. Can't wait for the life-that-will-never-be-the-same-again stage for you! :) Love ya!

Lisa said...

You look great! Life WILL never be the same again... in good ways and bad ways, but even the bad ways you won't want to change. :) At least that's how I feel! Just think... in about a year, you'll have an (almost) 10 month old.
-Lisa