Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Visit to the Big City


This weekend we had a family friend getting married in Tacoma, so my mom came over and stayed with me here in my new home. Our dear friends, the Asbjornsens, came also. On Saturday my mom, Sue and I took the ferry over to Seattle and spend the afternoon wandering around near Pike Street Market. Seattle was hosting two football games on Saturday, UW vs. Boise State and WSU vs. San Fran. It was fairly busy and we saw many fans. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed our time, but when it came time to get back on the ferry, I was ready. I decided that I really like having the option of having Seattle close, but not actually living there!

1 comment:

Amy... said...

We really miss you, Kristen. Seeing your pictures made me miss you even more. I'm so glad we can stay connected through these blogs:) love you! Amy