Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Trip to Banta

This weekend we made the big trek to Spokane and even up to Chewelah! It felt so far that we were joking that we were going to Banta, minus the bumpy roads and breakdowns on the way!

We had a great time. Quami and kids rode horse for the first time.


Saturday we visited Tejan and the family he is staying with. It was a long awaited reunion for Tejan, he had been anxious to see them for weeks.

Sunday they had an exhausting day of speaking at three church services, but they did a great job. They will also be speaking at our benefit dinners coming up next month, so this was great practice for them.
It was so nice to be in Spokane and see friends and family, but I realized how much I miss Spokane. There is something so comforting about familiar. Don't get me wrong, Silverdale is great, but I'm kind of tired of getting lost or not see a familiar face. Well, what can I say, I'm just a Spokane girl!

2 comments:

Amy... said...

You ARE a Spokane girl! We miss you!

So great to see you, even for just a couple of minutes!

Is that my old horsey? :)

love, Amy

Sarah Saunier said...

I am so jealous. I want them to come to my house and spend time with them. I have to admit that I am wishing that I was in Silverdale right now. Tell them hi for me and give them a big hug.