Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's time to be honest

So, I've been hiding a little something from you all...

Umm, I have an etsy shop. Well, Kelsy and I do. Although she doesn't have any of her products on it yet, I don't get it, she says she distracted by this little 28" person who's super cute. Maybe once we get out of her hair she'll have some more time to get her stuff on there.

Anyway, back to the shop. We actually started back in October, but it has just recently become something I feel like I can advertise.

It's called, Sweetwater Sisters Needle Company. Currently there are only crocheted items listed, but in the future I'd like to get some sewn items on there too. However, you have to have a sewing machine for that and mine is in storage for an undetermined amount of time. So take a look, let us know if you have an suggestion for improvement.

More items to come...

Thanks!

3 comments:

Sandy Amend said...

Wow Kristen you have been busy!!!What an amazing blog. Delightful way to catch up with you.
May God richly bless your adventure.
Sandy Amend

Andi Mae said...

Yay! So excited for you girls + your little shop! Just placed my first order tonight! :)
xo

NatiliaVish said...

Nice work girls!! Very impressive!! If you want to make any "boy" baby hats, Jelly Bean might need one. :)
-Lisa