Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Giber Jabber

I feel like I've been around kids a lot in my life. But I guess I haven't been around them at such a young age and have seen their every waking moment, day after day. When people say they change fast, I understand what they mean, but today, I was floored by really how fast it all happens.

Sydney...
that crazy little girl...
yesterday, she was talking her usually giber jabber, here and there...
but today, she never stopped talking, it was like she was having a heated argument with someone all day long. I have no idea what she was trying to get across most of the time, but she didn't seem to care that I didn't know what she was talking about. All day she was just walking back and forth, grunting and talking, waving her hands, pointing, shaking her head yes, shaking her head no, then yes again. Sheeshh, are we in for it or what!

I just wanted to share a little of my amusement today.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! She obviously had something on her mind! What a cutie!

PS - I learned in grad school that some kids are "word" babies (they label everything around them) and some are "intonation" babies (they don't say a lot of words but you can catch the drift from their jibber jabber and occasional words)...she sounds like an intonation baby for sure!

NatiliaVish said...

Yes... I was thinking what Julie said :-) Intonation baby!! Too cute!

Also, today Toby asked me to "Go mall. Play toys. See Synney. Baby Synney house." Maybe he thinks you guys live there?
-Lisa