Monday, August 1, 2011

Break,

Okay, here's the situation...

Many of you know, we have left Alaska, but we have not found a place to land yet. We are in a holding pattern. That holding pattern has us in an apartment with an other couple that are friends of ours that are also in a holding pattern. We are currently in Olympia, WA. Our apartment doesn't have internet, but the little clubhouse across the street does. So in my attempt to get a lot of blogging done I brought the car seat (so Sydney could take a nap), a towel (for Sydney to play on), the moose toy, her new squeaky giraffe named Sofie, water, phone, and laptop.

That may explain the sudden burst of blogging.

More to come on the craziness of our life!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Umm...I thought we were a lot alike in our enjoyment of planning and scheduling life. Either I never really knew you or you've changed a lot. :) Now I know I can never hold a candle to your amazing flexibility and ability to go with the flow. I admire you!

Ramblings said...

Don't worry, God will provide and things will eventually even out, eventually. Hang in there, sister!

NatiliaVish said...

Hmm, that is very transitional indeed :) Good luck, I am sure you will find a good place soon!
-Lisa