Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Visit from my awesome sis!

My sister, Kelsy, is visiting right now! It's so wonderful to have her. She is probably one of my favorite guests, because it's so easy to have her. I don't have to worry about entertaining her (Sydney solves that problem), making some elaborate dinner for her, even cleaning the house (although I did because it was a good excuse to get that done). She's just so easy. We are on day three and all mornings have been spent with a cup of coffee and pajamas until about noon (don't tell anyone)! Today, we have to get going though! She is going to go skiing and Sydney and I are going to hang out in the lodge.
She was trying to avoid having this picture taken of her and look how beautiful she is!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay for sister visits...they are the best! :)

Julie said...

She is beautiful! So glad you can have this time together. And if my husband wasn't home, I'd be insanely jealous! :) PJs till noon sounds wonderful. Have fun B sisters!

~Sue said...

I know another pair of sisters that had a lovely little visit recently. :) I love how they love each other~it gives me great joy. And I feel the same knowing you two (oops-sorry Sydney) are enjoying such a lovely time together.

Emilie said...

So glad you get to enjoy this time together!

Amy... said...

I love both of you...so much! In fact, you're p.m.s. :)

Kristen said...

You are too nice to me. I'm honored and blessed to have such a special sister. This week is going by so fast, but for now I'll just keep sitting here with you, enjoying our coffee again, and laughing at "grunt."

Ramblings said...

That previous comment was not by Kristen, but Kelsy who was still signed in under Kristen's name, in case any of you were wondering.