Monday, November 3, 2008

Oklahoma!

I like to say we moved to Oklahoma, mostly because it drives John nuts, and then he kindly reminds me "we are not moving to Oklahoma." But really temporarily we are. John has been here for a week and I just got here yesterday after spending a week with family and friends! John is doing some training down here for about 6 weeks so he will be able to throw people and things out the back of the airplane! And I, well, I don't really know what I'm doing. Right now I'm hanging out, waiting for John to get out of his sim(similator). But I may do some subbing, I may read a lot of books, I may do some knitting, the possibilities are endless! One thing I've been doing and loving, is enjoying the weather! It's been a beautiful 75 degrees down here, while it is a blistery 22 degrees up in Anchorage! Not a bad way to spend the winter, well, half of it at least! So here we are in Altus, OK, where the only entertainment is to go to Walmart! Which I already did today.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How about you read all the books I've been meaning to and then give me cliff notes...

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

Altus to CO Springs... 9.5 hours. Cake. :)