Thursday, November 10, 2011

11 Months

So I just don't get it, I'm ll months now and I still don't have any teeth! But I am on the move more and more. One of my favorite things is to climb the stairs. Except sometimes, mom puts up the baby gate and doesn't let me, darn. I love staying with my Aunt Kelsy too. She plays with me whenever she's not working and then mom can have a little break. We also joined the gym here, so I've gotten to go to the pool and play with friends at the playcare. But I kind of have a runny nose and I think one of them shared it with me. I had my 9 month dr appt a few weeks ago (I know we were a little late), but I weighed 16 lbs. Mom thought I was going to weigh more, but the dr said I was doing very well. Only one thing, apparently my head is in the 75 percentile, while my weight is in the 10th, so much for being proportionate. Here are some pics from the past month

Check out those pretty fall colors

Mommy thought I was so cute in this little school girl outfit, playing with an apple

I love this book

Not sure how I got here

Picking pumpkins 
I want those stairs

Halloween Pumpkin

Hanging with my friends

I'm so helpful these days

Help me grandpa!

So cozy

3 comments:

~Sue said...

Dear Eleven months and no teeth--not uncommon in our family? No problem.
Mom's right, your school girl outfit is very cute and you are darling with the pumpkins too. Just adorable all around! Going to the gym? Mom should just let you workout on those stairs....
We have our birthdays coming up in less than a month!!

Lisa said...

Toby says that the giant-head tiny-body thing is cool... or at least that's what his mom keeps telling him :) Cute pictures, Sydney!
-Lisa

Julie said...

I love that I recognize almost all of her outfits! It's so fun to see them again! And thanks for sharing your 11 month birthday with me! :)