Monday, September 12, 2011

Mama Bear's Projects

Here are a few of the projects I've been working on
Durango + Robin's Egg Crochet Hat
This one is my favorite, I found it at this website,
I have to admit I'm pretty proud of myself on this one

Olivia's Butterfly
I found this one at this website, it's suppose to be a for a little girl, and this one probably is, but the one below was my first attempt and it's actually too big for me
 This maybe be for Kelsy, she's got a pretty good sized noggin, love you Kels!

Here is a close up of the butterfly stitching

3 comments:

Ramblings said...

Love these hats. I used to think I made cool things, but you've quickly one-uped me. Glad my head is big enough to land me a cute hat...my heads only big because I'm thuper-duper thmart and my head hath to be big enuf to hold it all.

Kristen said...

Kelsy, I love you, but you are such a dork.

And I have not one-uped you, I still can't figure out those head bands you make!

Wish I could give you a big hug right now!!! :)

Julie said...

They are very, very cute!