Saturday, August 14, 2010

18 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 18 weeks and 5 days

Size of Baby: 5 1/2 in. crown to rump, about 7 oz.

Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Some, I've worn a couple shirts but am still fitting into my pants, as long as I unbutton the top button.

Gender: Unknown, but we find out on Aug. 27th

Food Cravings: No real cravings at this time!

What I miss: being able to move as quickly as I used to, it's kind of hard to bend over and get up now

Sleep: Still sleeping good, but I no longer can sleep on my stomach or back, I'm glad it seemed to be an easy transition since I'm very much a stomach sleeper

Symptoms: Not eating as much as I was, but I'm still pretty tired and my back and hips are starting to ache!

Best Moment of the Week: Finally feeling this little bugger inside me! Can't wait till John will be able to feel him/her too!

What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out the sex

And here is the first picture!




6 comments:

~Sue said...

Yeah! A belly shot finally. You look adorable, Kristen.

Kelsey said...

You are so cute!!! I have been waiting to see your bump!

Lisa said...

Awww, so cute!!! You're going to tell the rest of us when you find out the sex, right?!

Ohh, and way to go on the still-fitting-into-your-pants thing. I am impressed. :)
-Lisa

Amy... said...

You are beyond cute!! Can't wait to meet that little bean:)

Julie said...

I like your expression...and you kinda look like you're pushing that bump out. :) Way to go on blogging. So proud.

Ramblings said...

I love it! It's so cute. I want to see it every day!