Friday, July 23, 2010

Propel is my best friend

I've decided that I really don't like the taste of water anymore. I'm not really sure how that happens because, does water really have a taste? Hmm. Good question. But I've had a hard time wanting to drink water, which is bad because I'm suppose to drink even more water than usual. Plus, I've never really been that good at drinking water anyway.
But I have found a solution to my problem, Propel packets! I just put a half of a packet in my water bottle and drink up! They have vitamins and electrolytes and the best part, no aspartame!
Oh, and my favorite kind is Raspberry Lemonade!

2 comments:

Julie said...

WHAT???!! I thought I was your best friend.

Haha. This happened to me too. I was craving sour at that time so drank a lot of cranberry juice and izze pops.

Ramblings said...

I'm glad you've found a new best friend. Stay hydrated sister. Little grapefruit needs lots of Propel!