Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Final Product!

Here is what my classroom looked like today on my first day of school!

So, the first day of school, well, we all survived. The kids all lived, I lived, and I think we all had smiles on our faces at the end of the day. It was a busy day full of practice! Practice walking in the hall, practice going to the bathroom, practice going to lunch, practice lining up from lunch, practice coming to school, practice leaving school, practice, practice, practice.
Tomorrow, we're going to attempt to throw in some fire drill practice and earthquake drill practice!!! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your classroom is SO CUTE! I wish you were my teacher! Seriously, it looks so great. Way to go! Glad you survived the first day...it's all downhill from here right! I'm so proud of you!!!

Andi Mae said...

I love your classroom! I'm with Julie- wish you were my teacher too! :) Hope that the rest of your first week went well!